Location : Montreal
Field : Management
Sector of activity : Theatrical film distribution
Status : Permanent - Full time (35h) and part time (20h)
Number of positions to fill : 2 to 3
Starting date : immediately
Summary of the position
Cinémas Beaubien, du Parc and du Musée are currently looking for managers. The manager works to achieve the objectives established by the general management and his/her tasks are related to the management of day-to-day activities and contribute to the good performance of the theatre. The manager participates in the achievement of profitability by applying standards and policies aimed at efficient operation and above all, customer satisfaction.
Cinémas Beaubien, du Parc and du Musée offer a stimulating work environment, flexible hours and a passionate work team.
- Provide outstanding customer service;
- Lead a team of dedicated employees;
- Manage the day-to-day financial operations;
- Demonstrate an interest in art house cinema;
- Enjoy working with others and have excellent listening skills;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment;
- Work a flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends and vacations;
Working conditions :
- Salary and working conditions as per salary policy;
- College degree;
- Food handling certification is an asset;
- Previous experience (1-2 years) directing in a movie theater, theater or venue, a plus;
- Minimum computer skills;
Join our dynamic team! Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com specifying the position (cinema manager) in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.